Zelda: The Hammer of Time Zelda: The Hammer of Time

Funny Idea

I liked most of the animation, however certain scenes seemed to be looped too much (the enemy falling through time). Overall, this was a good flash

Pencilmation 15 Pencilmation 15

Poison = Turbo!!!

I love how the poison meant to kill the sheep just makes his anus turn into turbo boost!

Repercussions of Evil Repercussions of Evil

Learn something new everyday

I decided to go to knowyourmeme first to familiarize myself with the background and it was spot on. I liked the whole correct words scratched out to add the misspelled words from the fanfic addition.

Phobotech responds:

That's the spirit! I'm glad you liked it, thanks for taking the time to do a little extra reading to better grasp the source material. :D

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

For some reason

Raptor Jesus thought that this was the perfect time to break out and eat a baby...awesome

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

I feel awkward now

Is it me or do the yogurt scenes look as though he is eating it from betwixt someone other than his legs...

Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

Much better...

than the first one, however I would not have laughed if I had not seen the first one. Again great voice acting.

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

...maybe...

there is a joke here that I am simply unaware of, maybe there isn't. I am hoping that since this has received so many 10s that I simply don't understand the "hidden joke" I sincerely hope that "Lngngngngng" at the end wasn't supposed to be the comical genius.

Side note - great voice acting

Ryu: Then and Now Ryu: Then and Now

Awsome sad face at the end!

And to those who have not taken note of the description, this was meant for a collaboration (not to stand on its own) a while back, so why comment that it's not long enough?