Zelda: The Hammer of Time Zelda: The Hammer of Time

Funny Idea

I liked most of the animation, however certain scenes seemed to be looped too much (the enemy falling through time). Overall, this was a good flash

Pencilmation 15 Pencilmation 15

Poison = Turbo!!!

I love how the poison meant to kill the sheep just makes his anus turn into turbo boost!

Repercussions of Evil Repercussions of Evil

Learn something new everyday

I decided to go to knowyourmeme first to familiarize myself with the background and it was spot on. I liked the whole correct words scratched out to add the misspelled words from the fanfic addition.

Phobotech responds:

That's the spirit! I'm glad you liked it, thanks for taking the time to do a little extra reading to better grasp the source material. :D

20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

awesome

I really enjoyed all of the ways to die except the beat down (seemed to be lacking compared to all the rest). My favorite was the Psycho

July 10, 2009 July 10, 2009

Great track!

That's my B-Day!!!...Surreal sound. I enjoyed the "accident", it reminds me of some kind of dream involving Floyd and Clapton.

Asphyxian Hollows Asphyxian Hollows

Definately has a suspense vibe

I like the ominous feeling that is added by the "breath tones" (for lack of a better descriptor). Almost has a Goldeneye 64 sound. I would definitely use this for suspense music in flash.

MrTranquility responds:

Thanks dude! Be sure to let me know if you do! Also thanks for taking the time to review this track by the way! I'll be sure to look up your work and give you some constructive crit as well. If you don't see a review soon enough PM and remind me.